Over the course of his career, Dr. Stuart King has developed a unique course of treatment that caters to the individual.
He has helped thousands of patients in various settings and has learned that no two patients can be treated the same.
The depth and breadth of his experience can help any patient feel confident that his or her health is in good hands.
- Private Medical Practice in spine care and pain relief
- Expert witness in the four corners states in many Federal, State and Civil Cases
- Medical School: University of Arizona
- Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: University of Rochester
- Board Certified and Fellow of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
With more than 20 years of experience, Dr. Valton King has built an excellent reputation of patient care by improving function and reducing pain. As a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. King’s treatment approach is to assist the body in its inherent capacity for recovery.
The effectiveness of this care is evident in his patient loyalty.
Those treated by Dr. Valton King are confident in referring their family and friends.
- Medical School: Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Board Certified : American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Past Medical Director for Rehabilitation Services: Utah Valley Regional Medical Center